Extra C Zingles contains buffered vitamin C to be gentle on the stomach and teeth and
• Reduce the severity and duration of colds.
• Relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
• Assist a healthy immune system.
• Relieve allergy symptoms.
• Treat and prevent vitamin C nutritional deficiencies.
Adults and children over 12 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare
Children 5 to 12 years: Chew ½ tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamin supplements should
not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs,
nuts, yeast and salt.
Beyond The Basics:
- Reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
- Assist a healthy immune system.
- Relieve allergy symptoms.
- Treat and prevent vitamin C nutritional deficiencies.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Silybummarianum, fruit dry (Milk Thistle) 14.0 g
Schisandrachinensis, fruit dry (Schizandra) 1.5 g
Curcuma longa, rhizome dry (BCM-95® Turmeric) 1.3 g
Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf dry (Rosemary) 1.0 g
Taurine 500.0 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50.0 mg
Folic acid 200 μg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200 μg
Selenomethionine 186 μg
Equiv. Selenium 75 μg