Available for in-store pick up only
Lean beef mince in home-style tomato and red wine sauce, seasoned with a special blend of herbs, served with spaghetti.
- 454 Calories
- 39.1 Protein
- 47.7 Carbs
- 9.2 Fats
Ingredients: Spaghetti (36%) (Durum Wheat Semolina), Beef Mince (26%), Tomato (18%), Diced Beef (4.5%), Red Wine (3.5%), Carrots (3%), Celery (2.5%), Onion (2%), Tomato Paste (1.5%), Garlic (1%), Brown Sugar (<1%), Olive Oil (<1%), Beef Stock Powder (<1%) (contains Soy, Milk), Worcestershire Sauce (<1%) (contains Fish), Parmesan Cheese (<1%) (contains Milk), Thyme (<1%), Rosemary (<1%)
Contains: Gluten (Wheat), Milk, Soy, Egg, Fish
Food Allergy Notice: Our meals are prepared in a kitchen whose environment contains eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin, and sulphites. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
Our nutrition data includes all sauces, dressings, condiments, and garnishes included with a dish. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information at the time of publication. However, the information contained above is subject to change without prior notice.
Storage: Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Plastic film will expand during heating, this is normal.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove the film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well, and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Plastic film will expand during heating, this is normal.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.
Best Suited For
Why buy from us?
or Email us.